Because of the influx of patients from the COVID-19 pandemic, CT and X-ray machines are increasingly difficult to access for diagnostic purposes.
As such, lung ultrasound is one solution to minimize exposure for medical professionals and Kyoto Kagaku has developed a phantom to practice the basics of this procedure.
- Four kinds of units: A-LINE, B-LINE(few), B-LINE(many), pneumonia and pleural effusion for training in the basics of lung ultrasound.
- Anatomy includes: lung, chest wall, ribs
- No special storage needed
- Suitable for training in large groups
- High durability
- Lung slide module and COVID-19 module under development
Case / Pathology
- Pneumonia and pleural effusion