Unique high-fidelity ultrasound phantom facilitates effective training in abdominal ultrasound scanning with your own clinical devices. Simulated lesions embedded as targets provide wider educational opportunities.
- Inanimate tool for training of a novice to demonstration by an expert.
- Any ultrasound device with a convex probe can be used
- Detailed hepatobiliary, pancreatic and other abdominal anatomy meeting requirement for excellent training;
- Eight Couinaud’s hepatic segments can be localized.
- Various simulated lesions including biliary stones and cysts, solid tumors (hypoechoic, hyperechoic and target appearance) in the liver, pancreas, spleen and kidneys.
- Near real-size organs, structures and abnormal lesions.
- Durable long-life phantom materials.
- Four variations of simulated lesions enrich training application.
The Phantom includes:
- The liver (segmental anatomy, portal and hepatic venous systems, ligamentum teres and ligamentum venosum),
- Biliary tract (gallbladder, cystic duct, intrahepatic and extrahepatic bile ducts),
- Pancreas (pancreatic duct),
- Detailed vascular structures (aorta, vena cava, celiac artery and its branches, portal vein and its branches,superior mesenteric vessels, renal vessels, etc)
- Hepatic lesions (cystic and solid),
- Gallbladder and bile duct stones,
- Pancreatic tumors (one invading the portal vein),
- Splenic lesions,
- Both kidney lesions and
- Left adrenal tumor.
1 Ultrasound phantom “ABDFAN”
1 set of positioning pillow
1 Carrying case
size: 18 x 25 x 28 h cm, 12 kg
materials: urethane elastomer
*Full set: added 1 Anatomical model “ECHO-ZOU”