PH-76 41301-300 (Two-way set)
PH-76 41301-400 (Mouth Closed)
PH-76 41301-500 (Mouth Open)
Dental Radiography Head Phantom is designed for extra-oral (panoramic) radiography featuring state-of-the-art synthetic teeth with internal structures. Removable jaws and tongue allow a variety of application for training and research.
- Can be chosen between mouth closed/open and Full set (both)
- Each hard tissue (enamel, dentin, cortical bone and cancellous bone) has a particular HU number and X-ray absorption rate.
- Jaws and tongue are detachable to allow access to the oral cavity, pharyngeal cavity and maxillary sinus. Simulated lesions or residue can be set in these cavities.
- Carotid arteries are prepared as lumens to accommodate Simulated calcification’s.
- Each tooth has three-layer structure of enamel, dentin and pulp cavity
- No compatibility with old version (PH-47)
- Tooth jaw X-ray training and quality assurance technique: Panoramic X-ray, Intraoral X-ray, Dental CT, Cephalogram
X-ray image simulation example
Change of x-ray transmission due to maxillary sinusitis, calcification of carotid artery, residue of food and drink to oral and nasal cavity due to dysphasia. (simulated food and drink not included)
Set Includes and Specifications
- 1 main head unit
- 1 upper jaw (alveolar bone)
- 1 lower jaw (alveolar bone)
- 1 tongue
- 1 tripod
- 1 set of sample X-ray data
- 1 storage case