Dynamic Heart and Lung Phantom is an anthropomorphic chest phantom with motion that represents movement
of the heart and lung. The phantom can be used for ECG gating cardiac CT as well as for the study of motion artefact
in MDCT. The simulated tumour with 3 dimensional movement facilitate evaluation on tumour tracking application in
The motion of diaphragm and tumour, and the realistic heart motions
provide various solutions for clinical research.
- The phantom represents movement of the human heart, lungs and pulmonary nodule.
- The pulmonary nodule and diaphragm moves independently from the respiratory cycle.
-Three dimensional movement of the pulmonary nodule (linearly and rotationally)
-Life-size male chest torso phantom with human tissue substitute
- The elastic heart represents systolic and diastolic motion. The coronary vessels including stenotic examples are shown.
-The phantom can be connected to ECG for ECG gating.
-Motion disc represents movement of abdomen for respiration.
-Simple operation with wireless tablet
- Respiratory gating chest CT
- Tumour tracking in radiotherapy
- ECG gating cardiac CT
- Synthetic bones of the chest
- Heart, diaphragm
- Pulmonary nodule
- Stenosis of coronal artery
- 1 drive unit
- 1 nodule rotation unit
- 1 diaphragm block
- 1 chest phantom
- 3 types of heart unit
- 1 set of simulated tumors (15 types)
- 1 tablet PC