The world’s first full body phantom for neonatal radiography.
Newborn Whole Body Phantom is the world’s first full body phantom for neonatal radiography with correct anatomical structure and movable limbs. Neonatal radiography is an important tool in NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit). Patient positioning and immobilization are essential features. This phantom provides opportunities for hands-on training and experiments to minimize radiation exposure to newborn babies.
- Limbs rotate 360 degrees at shoulders and hip joints.
- Left hand is clenched and right hand is open.
- Life size whole body newborn baby
- Original human tissue substitute
- No metal parts or liquid structures
- Meconium aspiration syndrome can be made per custom order.
- Immobilization Manual immobilization / Immobilization with fixures
- Autopsy imaging
- Radiography: Upright AP (anteroposterior) / Supine AP / Upright lateral / Supine lateral
- Skull, spine, ribs pelvis, scapulae, clavicles, humeri, radius, ulnae, bones of hands, femora, fibulae, tibiae and bones of feet
- Lungs and mediastinum
1 newborn whole body phantom
1 storage case
1 set of sample X-ray images