MAX-HD is the high-definition, anthropomorphic QA phantom specifically designed for End to End SRS commissioning and QA.
THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY ABOUT THE NEW MAX-HD 2.0 AND IT’S AVAILABILITY.
- MAX-HD’s anthropomorphic features support all IGRT procedures including imaging, localization, targeting, image fusion, and target delivery.
- Intuitive & Tool-less Assembly – MAX-HD can only be assembled in the correct orientation without the need for special tools and fasteners. Unique pin locations ensure film is always oriented correctly.
- Flexible Setup – MAX-HD can be placed flat on an imaging or treatment couch with (or without) thermoplastic immobilization or an invasive frame
- Available in Axial and Sagittal orientations
- MAX-HD is the only SRS phantom to feature multiple point-dose and film planes throughout the entire phantom, enabling highdose gradient analysis
- Complete SRS plan verification in critical regions using multiple dosimetric QA tools: Ionization Chambers, nanoDots™, and GAFCHROMIC™ Film
- Supports multiple AAPM TG SRS testing protocols including TG101 and TG135 for:
- Complete End-To-End Tests
- Winston-Lutz test
- Blind Target Study
- Isocentric Verification
- Bony Anatomy Localization
- Laser Alignment
- Localization / Repositioning with Couch Shift
- Patient Orientation / Image Transfer QA
- IGRT QA for X-Ray and On-board kV and MV images, including CBCT
- MR/CT Image Fusion Multiple MET Dosimetry