Life-size newborn manikin for basic vital sign assessments
Newborn Vital Signs Examination Simulator is an effective tool for nurses to learn how to take vital signs of a newborn child.
- Arterial pulse in wrists, neck and temples
- Rectal temperature can be measured
- Heart sounds are recorded from actual patients and synchronized with arterial pulses
- All vital signs can be controlled with the control unit.
Skills: Vital signs examination
- Heart sounds
- Pulses: superficial temporal, carotid and radial arteries (bilateral)
- Body temperature (rectal thermometry)
1 newborn manikin / 1 control box / 1 thermometer / 1 baby cloth / 1 storage case / 1 instruction manual