Score your suturing
- Evaluate simple interrupted skin suturing techniques by quantitative assessment criteria.
- Objective evaluation score and record of learning curve encourages and motivate trainees to improve skills.
- Three modes for different training purposes: Evaluation Learning reference of examples and recorded data Examination; skills assessment by the instructor
- Six evaluation criteria to guide skill improvement
- Suture: Simple interrupted suture
- Ligature: Instrument tying
- 1 unit base
- 1 skin suturing unit
- 40 sheets of simulated skin
- 1 USB unit
- 1 PC with software
- 1 demonstration movie (CD)
- 1 instruction manual
- Suture needle: 22mm