Day-to-day, long-term care for pediatric patients
Pediatric Patient Care Simulator offers training of day-to-day pediatric patient care for healthcare professionals, teachers and other medical practitioners.
- Life-like Model of a 6 Yr old
- The simulator is able to sit in an upright position without support.
- Oral, nasal and endotracheal airway suction
- Both female and male genitalia are included for catheterisation training.
- Patient handling
- Airway suction: oral, nasal or through a tracheostomy opening
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) care
- Feeding tube management
- Male & female catheterisation
1 pediatric manikin / 1 head & neck anatomy plate / 1 male & female genitalia / 1 syringe / 1 irrigation bag / 1 strap-on IV venipuncture trainer / 1 uniform (Gym clothes) / 1 set of catheters (sample)