- Quick and Simple to use
- Unique shell fiducials provide clear and precise images in EPID, kV and CBCT imaging
- Offset target fiducial to verify accuracy of couch
- Laser Alignment Verification
- Light Field Size Verification
- Verify kV and MV imager coincidence
- Evaluate CBCT Process Accuracy
- Evaluate ODI Accuracy
- Verify Field / Light Alignment
Target positioning through imaging guidance is critical for the accurate delivery of radiation treatment. Verifying that all of the imaging, localization, and targeting systems are aligned with the true radiation isocenter is crucial.
The ISOCube is made from water-equivalent material that contains a unique center point fiducial and an offset target. The offset target is used to evaluate the accuracy of table offset coordinates generated by kV/MV imaging by locating the target, performing a table shift and verifying that the offset target has been positioned at isocenter.
The ISOCube exterior is machined with concentric circle targets to allow user to objectively assess all setup errors, including rotations, and to easily align the phantom to the true radiation isocenter.