SPACE FAN-ST provides high quality training for second trimester screening in pregnancy. A 23-week fetus is included with detailed anatomies which are essential for the assessment at the period. This is a unique fetus ultrasound phantom with a full skeletal structure.
1. SPACE FAN-ST provides high quality training for routine second trimester screening
2. The oval shape phantom abdomen can be set in four different positions.
Uterus: amniotic fluid, placenta, umbilical cord and a 23-weeks fetus (26cm).
Fetus: skeletal structure, brain with septum lucidum, lateral ventricles and cerebellum, heart with four chambers, lungs, spleen, kidneys, aorta, UV, UA and the external genital.
- Fetal size assessment: BPD, AD, AC and FL
- Confirmation of normal fetus situs
- Fetal anatomy assessment: head and brain, heart and lung, abdominal organs, spine and bones.
- Placental localization
- Evaluation of amniotic fluid volume
- 1 mother body torso
- 1 ultrasound pregnant uterus phantom
- 1 fetus demonstration model
- 1 carrying bag
Phantom size: approx,40 x 29 x 22cm
Weight: approx, 6kg
*Specifications are subject to change.